Shadows is off to press

Shadows: Book 1 of the Rephaim series has gone to print.

I’m not sure I have the words to truly capture how that feels (some writer I am). But there’s definitely a lot of gratitude and joy in there. There may have been a few tears.

I’ll experience a whole other melting pot of emotions between now and the release date (2 July) – and beyond – but right now, I’m off to crack open a wine and celebrate.

So, here is the FINAL cover of Shadows. It’s pretty awesome.

0 Comments

1. jim kerr says:

HI Paula..congratulations on the book.. and the spread in the old paper..those were the days hey? I’ve just ordered a copy from BDS Hyeprdome for my daughter Belinda and I just might have a squize myself. Regards Jim

1. paulaweston says:

Thanks Jim. Yes, was slightly surreal to have a write up in the Albert! Hope you both enjoy Shadows.

2. Nomes says:

that’s awesome! i can;t imagine how you must be feeling 🙂

i got a friend to update the cover on goodreads for you 🙂

x Nomes

1. paulaweston says:

I saw that! Thanks so much Nomes.
      x

3. Place says:

Awesome – counting down the days now 🙂

4. Heather says:

🙂 so happy

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

The Rephaim

Shadows (The Rephaim Book I) by Paula Weston
Haze (The Rephaim Book II) by Paula Weston
Shimmer (The Rephaim Book III) by Paula Weston
Burn (The Rephaim Book IV) by Paula Weston

About Me

I’m the author of the Rephaim series. The Undercurrent, a stand-alone speculative thriller set in near-future Australia, will be released by Text Publishing in August 2017.

For my day job, I’m a writer-journalist-professional communicator, where my writing involves a lot less profanity.

I grew up in regional South Australia and now live in Brisbane with my husband.

If you’re interested in how I came to land a publishing deal, you can read the short version in this post from August 2011. There’s a longer version (in a guest post) here.

Paula Weston