Shadows gets a new look for Turkish edition

Shadows is about to make its debut in Turkey in a Turkish translation published by Yabanci Yayinlari (I’m in good company – among its excellent list of authors is fellow Aussie Jessica Shirvington).

Here’s the cover (which makes me grin every time I look at it):

Turkish edition

Shadows (aka Golgeler) is out in Turkey 16 January 2015. (And yes, I get a buzz seeing it in a language other than English!)

0 Comments

1. Terry says:

Congrats! Mine also got sold to Turkey, but don’t think I get a new cover. This cover is breathtaking! I absolutely adore this series and these characters!

1. paulaweston says:

Congrats to you too! I didn’t know I was getting a new cover until just last week, so that was an unexpected surprise. ๐Ÿ™‚ So glad you’re enjoying the series. Thanks for the lovely comments online.

2. lorellepage says:

Beautiful cover ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck with your international endeavours ๐Ÿ™‚

1. paulaweston says:

Thanks Lorelle. ๐Ÿ™‚ Unchartered territory – which is no different to any other part of my journey to date!

1. lorellepage says:

But thankfully for writers like me, you are paving the way for true Australian urban fantasy ๐Ÿ™‚ So thank you for that !

1. paulaweston says:

All the best with your writing too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Comments

Archives

The Rephaim

Shadows (The Rephaim Book I) by Paula Weston
Haze (The Rephaim Book II) by Paula Weston
Shimmer (The Rephaim Book III) by Paula Weston
Burn (The Rephaim Book IV) by Paula Weston

About Me

Iโ€™m the author of the Rephaim series. The Undercurrent, a stand-alone speculative thriller set in near-future Australia, will be released by Text Publishing in August 2017.

For my day job, Iโ€™m a writer-journalist-professional communicator, where my writing involves a lot less profanity.

I grew up in regional South Australia and now live in Brisbane with my husband.

If youโ€™re interested in how I came to land a publishing deal, you can read the short version in this post from August 2011. Thereโ€™s a longer version (in a guest post) here.

Paula Weston